The DELTA Ride for the Roses is the cycling event for young and old with one common goal: raising money for an acceleration in cancer research. Whether you cycle 25 kilometers on a city bike with your children, or 120 kilometers on your racing bike in the biggest peloton against cancer, everyone can participate. By raising funds to accelerate cancer research, we offer participants the opportunity to turn their powerlessness into strength. The song "The Rose" is traditionally sung at the start and at the finish a rose is always presented to the participants. This rose symbolizes a tomorrow for everyone.
The DELTA Ride for the Roses will be cycled over the weekend of June 9, 10 and 11, 2023
- You can register for the DELTA Ride for the Roses until May,15, 2023 via this page.
- Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation by email.
- When riding the routes, the traffic rules are to be respected. Also the applicable corona measures have to be followed.
- The routes are signposted. You can ride the route using the route map or via a gpx-file that you can download for your smartphone or bike navigation (Garmin, etc.).
- There are signposts on the routes.
- Organized stopovers are provided on the routes.
- Kids Ride: € 7.50
- Ladies Ride: € 15.00
- Zeeuws-Vlaanderen: 25 km € 15.00 / 50 km € 20.00 / 80 km € 30.00 / 120 km € 30.00
- Midden-Zeeland: 25 km € 15.00 / 50 km € 20.00 / 80 km € 30.00 / 120 km € 30.00
- Company team: € 75,00 per person